5000 stranded Pakistanis to be repatriated every week, says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that third phase of repatriation of Pakistanis abroad has started during which 5,000 Pakistanis will be brought back every week due to coronavirus pandemic.
While talking to Special Assistant to Prime Minister on National Security Dr Moeed Yusuf in Islamabad, the Foreign Minister said that our capacity will increase in cooperation with the provinces and will help bring back maximum number of Pakistanis back to the country.
He said testing and quarantine facilities at airports across the country have been significantly increased to control the spread of Corona pandemic effectively.
Foreign Minister said that the government is taking every measure to control and limit the local spread of coronavirus adding that steps are being taken to counter the economic impacts of COVID-19 pandemic.
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020