Nawaz Sharif’s ‘fake medical reports’ issue to be probed, says PTI minister
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain Saturday said that even the family of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif knew that he was healthy.
Talking to the media persons after attending a journalists training workshop here, he said Nawaz Sharif was roaming in the streets of London and enjoying coffee.
He said submitting fake medical reports by Nawaz Sharif was similar to committing fraud.
The Punjab government would investigate Nawaz Sharif's medical reports to determine the responsible persons, he added.
"I had said earlier also that Nawaz Sharif is not sick and should not be given any relaxation. Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz have the same problem. They just want all cases against them to be shut down", the minister said.
"Pakistan entered the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) grey list due to the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and PML-N. However when we strive to come out of that list, the opposition creates hurdles", he said.
Chaudhry Fawad said if Shahbaz Sharif and PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari together call a public meeting, they cannot gather enough people to fill a marriage hall.
"The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is an independent body. President Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal (JUI-F), Fazal-ur-Rehman is running a party comprising rented crowd." , he said.
Chaudhry Fawad said the federal cabinet had asked the provinces to introduce the Financial Commission Award twice.
"Justice will only prevail unless there is equal distribution of resources among all the provinces", he said.
Earlier today, Fawad Chaudhry said in a tweet that contact with the British government for Nawaz Sharif's return and inquiry of medical reports were right decisions.
Fawad Chaudhry observed that Nawaz Sharif's departure to London had severely damaged Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's (PTI) narrative and the process of accountability.
The minister stressed that those who were involved in preparing fake medical reports of Nawaz Sharif should be given exemplary punishments.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020