Pakistan responding effectively to Indian ceasefire violations along LoC: ISPR
Director General ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor says Pakistan Army is giving a befitting response to the intermittent cease fire violations by Indian Army along the Line of Control.
In a tweet, he said Pakistan army befittingly responded to the Indian cease fire violation in Dewa Sector and there are reports of heavy casualties and damage to army posts on the Indian side.
Intermittent CFVs by Indian Army continue along LOC, being befittingly responded. In response to CFV in Dewa Sector reports of damage to Indian posts and heavy casualties to Indian soldiers. No major exchange of fire in Kiran or Neelum valley as being propagated by Indian Media.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) December 21, 2019
The DG ISPR rejected any major exchange of fire in Kiran or Neelum valley, as being propagated by Indian Media.
Pakistan will respond befittingly to any false ... 05:52 PM | 21 Dec, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan’s prime minister on Saturday warned India of a befitting response if it carries out ...
- Of the Sellers of Gender Stereotypes04:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- TDAP participating in Argentina textile fair in April03:42 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Four Pakistani students in China get novel coronavirus'03:40 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019