SHO suspended for harassing woman in Khanewal
KHANEWAL -- District police officer (DPO) suspended Station House Officer (SHO) of Makhdoompur police station for harassing a woman on Wednesday.
According to police, a resident of Makhdoompur, Saima bibi, filed a complaint that SHO Makhdoom pur police station Zafar Mohana had send demeaning messages through social media and harassed her.
Taking notice of the complaint, DPO Faisal Shahzad constituted inquiry Committee in supervision of DSP Mian Channu Shabbir Ahmed Warraich following which the DPO suspended SHO concerned on the basis of initial inquiry report.
He said that strict action would be taken against the accused.
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 34 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 2,38609:09 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019