SHO suspended for harassing woman in Khanewal
KHANEWAL -- District police officer (DPO) suspended Station House Officer (SHO) of Makhdoompur police station for harassing a woman on Wednesday.
According to police, a resident of Makhdoompur, Saima bibi, filed a complaint that SHO Makhdoom pur police station Zafar Mohana had send demeaning messages through social media and harassed her.
Taking notice of the complaint, DPO Faisal Shahzad constituted inquiry Committee in supervision of DSP Mian Channu Shabbir Ahmed Warraich following which the DPO suspended SHO concerned on the basis of initial inquiry report.
He said that strict action would be taken against the accused.
- Coronavirus: death toll reaches 2,000 in China11:22 AM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Punjab CM terms Orange Line Train a “total loss”09:51 AM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN Secretary General leaves for home after concluding four-day ...09:28 AM | 19 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran takes notice of illegal concrete construction in green areas08:43 AM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa finish shooting for Quaid-e-Azam ...10:58 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- FIR lodged against Solis Festival, company blacklisted: DC Islamabad10:56 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019