Army chief applauds Pakistan Navy’s sacrifices for defending maritime borders
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has commended that Pakistan Navy with proud history of valour and sacrifices as formidable force, has always come up to the expectations of the nation in defending the maritime frontiers, said military’s media wing on Monday.
According to the ISPR, COAS visited Pakistan Navy War College where he laid floral wreath at Yadgar-e-Shuhada.
COAS addressed participants of 49 Naval Staff Course & faculty members. While appreciating, COAS said that Naval War College is a prestigious institution of navy where officers of Pakistan armed forces and friendly countries are trained for assumption of key appointments.
During address, the army chief also focused on geostrategic environment, security challenges & opportunities for Pakistan.
General Qamar Javed Bajwa, COAS visited Pak Navy War College today, laid floral wreath at Yadgar-e-Shuhada. COAS addressed participants of 49 Naval Staff Course & faculty members. While appreciating, COAS said that Naval War College is a prestigious institution of Pak Navy...1/3 pic.twitter.com/pjOHYRJz81— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) June 22, 2020
Earlier upon arrival, he was received by Rear Admiral Muhammad Zubair Shafique, Commandant Pakistan Navy War College & Lt Gen Majid Ehsan Commander Lahore Corps.
- Punjab asks charity organizations to register before 15th August11:15 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Punjab CM Buzdar inspected several areas of Lahore after heavy ...10:48 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Countries may have to lockdown again as coronavirus could bounce ...10:06 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 248,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,197 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Hurriyat leadership appeals to observe complete shutdown in IOJ&K: on ...09:02 AM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020