Faisal Kapadia kick-starts solo career with Coke Studio’s ‘Phir Milenge’
A year after iconic music band Strings announced ending its musical journey, its lead vocalist Faisal Kapadia made his debut alongside Young Stunners in the last Coke Studio song Phir Milenge.
The former Strings frontman told a publication that Phir Milenge gave him chills as he never thought about performing without the Strings that gave ‘everlasting’ songs to Pakistani music.
The 50-year-old star is excited to go solo and learn new things.
Faisal said his journey is all about learning and collaborating with younger people. The lead vocalist earlier mentioned that they didn’t have a goal and started Strings ‘to be famous’. The singer said popularity is not a priority anymore.
He said a call from Music Producer Xulfi changed it all as the noted composer made him think about starting a solo career. Known for classic hits, this time Kapadia is paired up with ace rappers for Coke Studio’s wildly popular season 14. He termed the new project not less than awesome. He also praised some of the other work of Young Stunners.
View this post on Instagram
Strings founder Bilal Maqsood releases nursery ... 09:55 PM | 9 Mar, 2022
Pakistan’s leading music icon Bilal Maqsood has slowly yet surely carved a niche for himself in the music ...
- Forced retirement of 85 Rescue employees challenged in LHC09:45 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan set 146 runs target for England in 5th T20I09:19 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- TikToker shot dead as Iran clamps down on anti-hijab protests08:54 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- e& International delegation meets key government stakeholders from ...08:34 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt and Ahmed Ali Akbar trolled for recreating Oscar slap06:12 PM | 28 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022