Looming protest: PM Imran smells conspiracies against economic revival
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan hinted on Tuesday that elements who cannot see Pakistan strengthened economically, have become active to hinder it, local media reported.
He stated this during a meeting with government spokespersons, apparently referring to the upcoming protest march by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal (JUI-F) and other opposition parties.
Conspiracies have been made to halt the economic growth of Pakistan at a time when the country is coming out of an economic slowdown, he said.
He also tasked the spokespersons to share the facts about economy with people, told Geo news citing sources.
He also discussed the ongoing Indian atrocities in the occupied Jammu and Kashmir during the meeting. The premier said that the world will see the real face of India when the curfew will be lifted in the valley.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019