Looming protest: PM Imran smells conspiracies against economic revival
He stated this during a meeting with government spokespersons, apparently referring to the upcoming protest march by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal (JUI-F) and other opposition parties.
Conspiracies have been made to halt the economic growth of Pakistan at a time when the country is coming out of an economic slowdown, he said.
He also tasked the spokespersons to share the facts about economy with people, told Geo news citing sources.
He also discussed the ongoing Indian atrocities in the occupied Jammu and Kashmir during the meeting. The premier said that the world will see the real face of India when the curfew will be lifted in the valley.
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PSL 6 to resume on June 1, announces PCB06:11 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran seeks Bill Gates’ help in combating climate change05:41 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021