Looming protest: PM Imran smells conspiracies against economic revival
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan hinted on Tuesday that elements who cannot see Pakistan strengthened economically, have become active to hinder it, local media reported.
He stated this during a meeting with government spokespersons, apparently referring to the upcoming protest march by the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazal (JUI-F) and other opposition parties.
Conspiracies have been made to halt the economic growth of Pakistan at a time when the country is coming out of an economic slowdown, he said.
He also tasked the spokespersons to share the facts about economy with people, told Geo news citing sources.
He also discussed the ongoing Indian atrocities in the occupied Jammu and Kashmir during the meeting. The premier said that the world will see the real face of India when the curfew will be lifted in the valley.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020