India behind terrorist activities in Balochistan: FM Qureshi
Talking to a private news channel, the minister said that Pakistan has already shared the details of Ormara terror incident with Iranian authorities.
He said that Afghanistan and Iranian territories are being used for carrying out terror acts in Pakistan.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that everyone knows that India is behind terrorist activities in Balochistan.
- Dananeer Mobeen reacts to Ranveer Singh’s take on #PawriHoraiHai ...04:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan responds to US report of Jamal Khashoggi's killing, ...03:38 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- PSL 6 - Lahore Qalandars to face Karachi Kings today01:37 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Eight-year-old missing girl found ‘raped’, hanged in Attock01:28 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Attorney General Khalid Jawed Khan contracts coronavirus01:12 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Indians boycott 'Spider-Man' over anti-Modi tweet11:41 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021