China registers 10 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
BEIJING - China has registered 10 new COVID-19 cases, including six new imported and four cases of internal transmission within the past 24 hours, with no people having died of the disease.
According to the National Health Commission of China, the commission received information about 82,798 confirmed cases of pneumonia caused by a new type of coronavirus from 31 provinces [regions and municipalities], including 959 currently ill people. 63 people are in critical condition, 4,632 have died, 77,207 people have been discharged from hospitals.
No new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the province of Hubei, where the city of Wuhan - the epicenter of the pandemic - is located.
The number of confirmed cases in Hong Kong stands at 1,033 people, with four patients having died and 678 more having been discharged from hospitals. 45 people have been infected with the disease in Macao, with 26 of them having been released from medical facilities.
The number of infected people in Taiwan amounts to 426, with six of them having died and 236 others recovered.
The World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic on March 11.
- Policeman arrested for killing teenaged boy for refusing relationship ...11:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Post-Eid schedule for markets opening in Punjab announced10:48 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Indian aggression in occupied Kashmir continued unabated even on Eid09:47 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 176 Pakistanis stranded in India to return home on Wednesday08:55 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Car crushes woman to death, husband injured in Lahore — Video08:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’ producer wishes to collaborate with Pakistan06:08 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Ira’s Dessertry: A world full of flavours and fillings03:40 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 'Ertuğrul' wishes Eid Mubarik to Pakistan – VIDEO03:16 PM | 25 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020