Gold price sheds Rs 800, traded at Rs 87,100 per tola
ISLAMABAD - The price of 24 karat gold shed by Rs800 and was traded at Rs 87,100 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 87,900 Karachi Sarafa Association reported on Friday.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed a decrease of Rs686 and was traded at Rs 74,674 against Rs 75,360 of last day.
The price of silver remained constant and was traded at Rs 1120 per tola and that of 10-gram silver was trading at Rs 960.21.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold also remained stable and was traded at $ 1496 per ounce.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019