High treason case: Musharraf challenges court's orders of reserving verdict in LHC
LAHORE - Former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf has filed a petition in the Lahore High Court challenging special court's orders of reserving its verdict in high treason case.
Advocate Khawaja Ahmad Tariq Raheem on behalf of Pervez Musharraf filed the petition, stating that orders of reserving verdict in the high treason case was unconstitutional.
The court was requested to suspend the orders and stay the trial proceedings till Pervez Musharraf 's recovery from illness.
The court was also requested for constitution of an impartial medical board for him.
On November 19 the special court reserved its verdict in high treason case against Pervez Musharraf, which was scheduled to be announced on November 28.
- Pakistan once again demands India be held accountable for crimes ...05:25 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Indian army confirms three soldiers killed by Pakistan at LoC05:15 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan reports 5 new deaths, 543 cases of COVID-1904:59 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PML-N expels 5 lawmakers from party for meeting Punjab CM04:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Chrissy Teigen announces pregnancy loss in heartbreaking Instagram ...01:07 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020