Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR
A major network of foreign-backed terrorists busted in the KP district
BAJAUR – Pakistan’s security forces have killed two terrorists associated with banned outfit Daesh during an Intelligence Based Operation (IBO) in Bajaur district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the military’s media wing said on Monday.
The terrorists have been identified as Zubair and Aziz-ur-Rehman, who was the chief of the banned outfit in Sindh capital
Many other terrorists were also arrested during the Bajaur operation, according to the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
The Bajaur operation comes only a day after the law enforcement agencies foiled a terrorism plot and arrested three terrorists of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban group in Karachi.
According to a spokesperson of paramilitary Rangers, in an intelligence-based joint operation, Sindh Rangers and Police conducted raid in Gulshan-e-Maymar in Karachi and arrested three terrorists affiliated with banned Tehrik-e-Taliban group.
“The accused have been identified as Yaseen, Ikramullah alias Faisal and Mohammad Khalid alias Umar,” rangers spokesman said.
- Biden gets POTUS accounts, but 'couldn’t care less for Twitter ...11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Sialkot garrison, appreciates officers’ devotion ...11:52 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal felicitates US President Biden on inauguration11:29 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran congratulates Joe Biden on POTUS inauguration10:54 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Alia Bhatt rushed to hospital amid shooting for 'Gangubai Kathiawadi'05:47 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021