After Nawaz Sharif, Maryam admitted to Lahore hospital
LAHORE - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader Maryam Nawaz was also admitted on Wednesday to Services Hospital after he suffered an anxiety attack while meeting her ailing father at the same hospital.
Maryam Nawaz has been admitted to VVIP ll, while the PML-N supremo is admitted in VVIP-l.
Maryam Nawaz underwent a medical examination at the hospital. The doctors said that it was an anxiety attack and she has been advised to take rest.
The daughter of former prime minister earlier reached the Services Hospital to visit her father after she was allowed by Punjab government.
Maryam Nawaz allowed to visit ailing father 09:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
LAHORE - The Punjab government Wednesday allowed detained Maryam Nawaz to visit former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, who ...
Earlier, Daily Pakistan reported that Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government has decided to allow ailing former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to travel abroad for treatment.
A high-level meeting was called today to discuss the deteriorating health of Sharif, who was shifted to Lahore’s Services Hospital from a detention facility of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Monday night.
Nawaz Sharif to be sent abroad for treatment: ... 10:31 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
LAHORE – The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government has decided to allow ailing former prime minister Nawaz ...
Nawaz Sharif is suffering from platelets disorder as his body is not producing them. The disease could lead to bleeding from any part of the body.
The transfusion of three mega units of platelets had been conducted within hours after his admission to control the situation.
Sources said the officials, in the meeting, decided to allow the former premier to leave the country for his medical treatment.
The supreme leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz is likely to be shifted to London through a special flight by Thursday, the sources added.
Meanwhile, Pakistani TV anchor Kamran Khan, in a tweet, said that he was confirmed by two key persons in the government that the health condition of the former premier is not stable.
“If the disease is not diagnosed and his body does not start producing the platelets in next 24 hours, he will be allowed to go abroad for the treatment,” he added.
Prime Minister Imran has been intimated that the government should take the matter seriously, he wrote
Earlier this month, Nawaz Sharif was remanded into the custody of the anti-graft body for 14 days after he was arrested in another money laundering case.
A NAB team had taken Sharif into its custody from Kot Lakhpat jail Lahore where he is serving a seven-year imprisonment in the Al Azizia Mills corruption case and presented him before the judge of an accountability court for his physical remand.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019