Shell Pakistan announces Haroon Rashid as new chief executive
“The Board of Shell Pakistan Limited has appointed Mr Haroon Rashid as chief executive of Shell Pakistan Limited effective July 1, 2018,” reads a notification of the company to the Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX).
Earlier on April 16, a separate notification sent to the PSX by Shell informed that Shell’s current Chief Executive Jawwad Ahmed Cheema will be moving to another position within the Shell Group effective from July 1, 2018.
Shell Pakistan Limited is a Pakistani subsidiary of the Royal Dutch Shell public limited company, and has been in South Asia for over 100 years. Shell’s flagship business in Pakistan is the downstream retail marketing company, which has interests in downstream businesses including retail, lubricants and aviation.
Shell Pakistan posts profit of PKR 1,396 million 08:58 PM | 25 Apr, 2017
KARACHI - The Board of Directors of Shell Pakistan Limited announced the first quarter results for the company on 20th ...
- Pakistan assures Sri Lanka of justice in Sialkot incident10:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam on top after smashing most 50s and 100s in 202110:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Indian fighter jet's tyre stolen in Lucknow09:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- TLP members handed lengthy jail sentences for attacking police during ...09:30 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- How to be a star content creator08:53 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities dazzle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars express disgust and disappointment over Sialkot ...05:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan reveals the type of husband she’s looking for10:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2021