Utility stores announces strike for indefinite time period amid COVID-19 lockdown
LAHORE - The utility stores have announced strike just a day before the start of holy month of Ramazan.
According to media reports, All Pakistan Workers Unions have stopped working at the utility stores in Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala and Multan following failed negotiations with owners and union.
The Utility Stores Union president announced the strike for indefinite time period as managing director of Utility Stores Corporation has not accepted the demands of the workers.
The utility stores workers were demanding safety kits to avoid COVID-19 infection.
- Saudi Arabia decides to allow Umrah from Oct 412:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020