PTI bans use of discretionary funds by PM, President, ministers
“The prime minister will not use his special charter for visits,” Information minister Fawad Chaudhry told the media on Friday. In fact, the minister added, all the executives and officers including PM Imran, NA Speaker, Foreign Minister, and CJP will travel in Club Class instead of First Class.
Fawad’s presser followed a cabinet meeting that was chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan
Taking on the former government for using national kitty like their “personal property”, the minister disclosed that the ousted PM Nawaz Sharif used Rs51 billion of discretionary funds in one year while President Mamnoon Rs80 to 90 millions.
“Last year, Nawaz Sharif used Rs21 billion discretionary funds,” Fawad added.
He further announced that the PTI government has approved the dissolution of useless Capital Administration and Development Division (CADD) ministry.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021