Moroccan ambassador calls on COAS Bajwa, appreciates Pakistan’s role in Afghan situation
RAWALPINDI – Ambassador of Morocco to Pakistan Mohamed Karmoune called on the Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa at GHQ in Rawalpindi on Monday.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, bilateral defence, security cooperation and regional security situation including Afghanistan were discussed.
Speaking on the occasion, the Army Chief said that Pakistan values its relations with the Morocco and we earnestly look forward to enhance mutually beneficial multi-domain relations based on common interests.
The visiting dignitary appreciated Pakistan's role in Afghan situation, efforts for regional stability and pledged to play his role for further improvement in diplomatic cooperation with Pakistan at all levels.
COAS Bajwa terms Pakistan’s first National ... 06:35 PM | 14 Jan, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday termed the launch of Pakistan’s ...
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army strongly condemns sentencing of Kashmiri leader Yasin ...08:01 PM | 25 May, 2022
- PTA clears the air on blocking internet services amid political ...07:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022