Indian top court refuses to allow wearing hijab, long- sleeves in exams
The apex court bench headed by Chief Justice HL Dattu while rejecting the plea by Students Islamic Organisation of India, said: “If you appear in an examination without a scarf, your faith will not disappear.”
Describing the plea as “nothing but an ego”, the court said that candidates can wear the headscarf after the exam is over.
Earlier All India Pre-Medical Entrance Test (AIPMT) had been ordered cancelled by the Supreme Court after widespread cheating.
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022