Gen Raheel Sharif discusses security challenges with Brazilian military chief
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the army chief visited headquarters of Brazilian armed forces where he was presented guard of honor and 19-guns salute.
During the meeting, military commanders of Pakistan and Brazil reviewed military-to-military relationships of two countries.
On the occasion COAS briefed General Nardi about achievements of armed forces of Pakistan specially the ongoing military push against terrorism.
The Brazilian Chief of Joint Staff appreciated the professional capabilities of Pakistani military while hailing their significant role in curbing terrorism in the region.
- T20 World Cup: Oman win the toss and elect to field first against ...02:37 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: PML-N’s Azma Bokhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Vicky Kaushal spills the beans on engagement plans with Katrina Kaif11:26 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021