Saudi to sell less than 5% of Aramco, create $2 trillion fund
"We plan to sell less than five percent of Aramco. Aramco's size is very big. It is estimated at between $2 trillion and $2.5 trillion," Prince Mohammed bin Salman said in an interview with the Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news channel after the government announced the plan.
"We plan to set up a $2 trillion sovereign wealth fund... part of its assets will come from the sale of a small part of Aramco," the prince added.
- Shafique, Ali put Pakistan close to win over Bangladesh in first Test05:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Gratitude of Tears04:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to pace up Covid vaccination to curb spread of the omicron ...03:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Iqra Aziz pens a beautiful birthday message for husband Yasir Hussain02:55 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly shares her working experience with Dananeer Mobeen02:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021