Govt launches online Pakistani Diaspora Health Initiative "Yaran-e-Watan" to fight COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – In a bid to enable its health professional citizens abroad to become part of the national fight against COVID-19, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) led government has launched an online Pakistani Diaspora Health Initiative namely "Yaran-e-Watan".
In a press briefing, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on National Health Services Dr Zafar Mirza said health experts can register themselves on the website yaranewatan.gov.pk
Dr Zafar said that the initiative has been launched in collaboration with Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination, the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development with support from the Pakistani diaspora health organizations.
The platform will help utilize the full potential of the heterogeneous diaspora community, including medical doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, health economists, public health professionals and other professionals, in assisting development of Pakistan's health sector amid the ongoing fight against coronavirus.
- Pakistan sets up coronavirus testing laboratories to meet 30,000 ...03:11 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Raja Dahir vs Muhammad Bin Qasim02:24 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Let’s NOT Listen to So-Called Religious Leaders02:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Fake bank accounts scam: NAB summons Sindh CM on June 401:56 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Money laundering case: LHC grants pre-arrest bail to Shehbaz Sharif ...12:56 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Zara Noor Abbas thinks endorsing a fairness brand is ‘killing no ...03:34 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Sakina Samo, Rubina Ashraf test positive for coronavirus12:18 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020