Kalbushan Jadhav's meeting with family not the last, clarifies Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Office (FO) Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal clarified Monday that a visit of the mother and the wife of convicted Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav was not the final one.
However "this meeting has nothing to do with the case pending before the International Court of Justice or with politics," Dr Faisal said.
Detailing the meeting of the high-profile contact, Dr Faisal expressed that it was made clear to India that no physical contact would be allowed.
Meeting between Commander Kulbushan Jhadev & his family in progress pic.twitter.com/THG925V1fO
— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@ForeignOfficePk) December 25, 2017
"Indian High Commissioner J.P Singh could only see but was not allowed to listen or speak during the meeting," said the spokesperson.
Pakistan honours commitments: Kulbhushan Jadhav's ... 09:15 AM | 25 Dec, 2017
ISLAMABAD - The mother and wife of Kulbhushan Jadhav, an Indian spy sentenced to death for espionage in Pakistan, on ...
He affirmed that Kulbhushan was not given consular access as the Indian official was barred to speak anything.
"Kulbhushan travelled between Pakistan, India, Dubai and Thailand for around 17 times," said the official and added that Pakistan had submitted counter-memorial to India's claim before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on December 13th.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020