52 NBP officers are actually ‘MQM criminals’
Sources said the security agencies had identified 52 ghost employees in NBP and recommended to prevent their salaries and remove them from service with immediate effect.
However, the NBP’s president has put the file in the icebox on the pressure of MQM, the sources added.
The ghost employees in National Bank, hailed from MQM are:
Zaheena Ghazal, working as Vice President and Vice Chairman of the United Officers Welfare Association (UOWA) recently introduced in NBP.
Qamar Hussain, Senior Executive Vice President. He appoints MQM workers on recommendation of party high-ups.
Zaheer Baig, Executive Vice President, does not qualify for the post which he is holding with MQM support.
The regional head of the bank, Senior Vice President Muhammad Zaman Khan. He provides shelter to the ghost employees of MQM.
Mohsin Furqan, Executive Vice President and Regional Audit Chief of Sindh and Balochistan, concealed the corruption of MQM workers in National Bank of Pakistan.
Anwar Khan Bhai is working as Assistant Vice President (AVP) in NBP Port Qasim Branch Karachi, but as a matter of fact he is unit incharge of MQM in NBP Main Branch Karachi.
Mohsin Jameel is another AVP in Regional Office Karachi. He is also General Secretary of United Officers Association.
Nadeem Ahmed Siddiqui is also OG-I and Chairman of United Officers Association
Waheed Gul, OG-I is also Secretary Information of the association.
Ahmed Ali Afridi is AVP in Regional Office Karachi is Finance Secretary of the UOWA.
Amin Khan Khatak and Naveed Islam another OG-I officers are the Office Secretary and Deputy Secretary General respectively of United Officers Association.
Nauman Syed is collecting extortion money from head office of the bank on behalf of MQM.
The other ghost employees of National Bank who belong to MQM are Qamar Ali Qureshi, Adnan Syed, Moin-ud-Din OG-I, Naveed M Tayyab, Shahid Raza AVP, Syed Ilyas Ali, and Muhammad Younas Parwani OG-I.
Others include Sahil Collection Officer Sohail Ahmed, Tauqeer Iqbal, Arshad Khan, Fahad Khan, Shakeel Ahmed, Waqar Ahmed, Nafees Ahmed Khan, Abdul Ghaffar and Asad Aijaz.
Their other cohorts who are working in NBP but die hard members of MQM are Afsar Alam , Syed Shahzad Ali VP, Syed Ajmal Habib VP.
Sources told Online that the Federal Investigation Authority is probing the matter of ghost appointments in NBP. During the current week, the FIA’s Commercial Banks circle called the high officials of Human Resource Department of NBP and questioned about these 52 ghost employees and instructed them to give full details of these employees.
According to the sources, the FIA will investigate the matter by recording statements of the other employees deployed in these branches where these ghost workers are functioning.
The investigation is being supervised by the Additional Director Commercial Banks Circle Altaf Hussian whereas Inspector Rashid Shiekh has been appointed as Investigation officer in the case.
NBP President Iqbal Ashraf was unavailable for his comments.
- Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz widely condemned11:41 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Kashmir Premier League to invite Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to ...11:05 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Imran says PTI's core committee to decide final date for Islamabad ...10:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Raja Riaz appointed Opposition leader in National Assembly09:45 PM | 20 May, 2022
- PNS Badar: Pakistan Navy launches MILGEM-class ship09:12 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022