Indian hostility being raised at international forums: FO
Addressing a weekly briefing, Foreign Office spokesman Nafees Zakaria said that Pakistan was deeply concerned over Indian atrocities in held Kashmir as well as its targeting of civilians on the LoC.
He said India was resorting to unprovoked firing on the LoC in order to conceal its atrocities in the held Valley which in fact had attracted world attention.
He said civil society organisations in different countries had organised events to inform people about human rights violations in restive Kashmir.
He said that over 150 people had so far been killed by Indian troops in the Valley while more than 1,000 had also been blinded, either partially or completely, there.
The spokesman said that Pakistan had retaliated to the Indian firing, but it was the endeavour of “our troops not to target the civilians but only their posts”.
He said that Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav had admitted to the nefarious designs India harboured against the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor project.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020