"India patronising terrorism in Pakistan"
In a statement, Foreign Office spokesman Nafees Zakaria categorically rejected the Indian leadership's allegations of Pakistan's involvement in terrorist activities, terming them baseless and completely false.
He said India in fact wants to divert world attention from its brutal atrocities in Occupied Kashmir by blaming Pakistan. India must present solid evidence before hurling such allegations, he added.
He said the confessional statements of Kulbushan Yadev are a clear evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan. He was arrested from Balochistan and confessed to several subversive activities in Pakistan, he maintained.
The spokesman said Indian forces are blatantly violating human rights and they have martyred 108 innocent civilians during the last three months while hundreds of people have been injured.
He also urged global community to take notice of the Indian human rights violations in Kashmir and send an independent commission to the valley to evaluate the exact situation.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 58 new deaths, 2,357 fresh Covid cases in 24 hours09:08 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 23 September 202108:43 AM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Results 2021: FBISE decides not to fail any student of Class 10, 1211:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Play cricket aggressively, PM Imran advises Pakistan team ahead of ...10:55 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Aamina Sheikh and husband Omar Farooqui welcome a baby boy06:20 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Is Sarah Khan expecting a baby girl?04:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2021