PCB summons cricketers Muhammad Asif, Salman Butt for lecture
They have reached PCB Office in Qaddafi Stadium.
On September 2, the International Cricket Council will lift the ban imposed on the cricketers for their involvement in spot-fixing.
According to the PCB roadmap, both the cricketers will need to deliver lectures in all regions and will have to attend sessions with the psychologist.
In the first phase, Butt and Asif will have to prove their fitness and form by playing club and grade two cricket.
Both players are not happy with the proposed rehabilitation program of the board. Salman Butt and Muhammad Asif have started consultations with their lawyers, however, without signing off on the programme they will be unable to return to cricket.
- YouTube in India bans short film on human rights violations in ...11:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s young mountaineer Shehroze Kashif found after he went ...10:03 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh detained from hotel in Lahore09:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:56 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022