'PTI govt to introduce best local bodies system for development at grassroots level'
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Youth Affairs, Usman Dar has said the best local bodies system would be introduced in the country for the development and it would also resolve the issues of the common man at the grassroots level.
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government was effectively working to bring more improvement in the system to streamline it to yield desirous results, he said talking to a private news channel.
He said the PTI government had kicked off the number of welfare projects such as Ehsaas program, Kamyab Jawan, Sehat Insaf card, shelter homes for needy people and others to facilitate them.
Usman Dar claimed the Pakistan Peoples’ Party (PPP) provincial government did not launch any mega project in metropolitan city Karachi for 11 years of the regime.
He said the difference of opinion was part of parliamentary politics and the beauty of democracy.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020