Turkey's Erdogan discusses bilateral issues with PM Imran
Turkey’s Presidential Communications Directorate said Erdogan wished God’s mercy on those who lost their lives and a speedy recovery to the wounded affected by last Sunday's DI Khan, and conveyed his condolences to the Pakistani people; according to a statement, Erdogan and Imran also discussed bilateral relations and regional issues.
The prime minister's office has yet to issue a press release about the discussion, however, diplomatic sources say the discussion centered around Kashmir issue as well as the ongoing Afghan peace process.
Prime Minster Imran Khan has recently returned from the US after discussing Afghan peace process as well as other issues with President Donald Trump.
A day earlier, Taliban spokesman had confirmed that the group was willing to visit Pakistan to meet Imran Khan if invited; Premier Khan had expressed that he would meet Taliban to help end the war in Afghanistan.
- PIA barred from flying to US over security concerns10:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gears up efforts to tackle Covid-19 misinformation on social ...08:40 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- UK Visa Application Centres in Pakistan re-opening form July 2708:13 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PTCL launches customer support services in Sindhi language07:20 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Lahore woman booked for slapping traffic warden — Video07:05 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020