Altaf offers a democratic fight to Imran Khan
Hussain was responding to Khan’s earlier statement in which the PTI chief claimed that next he will go to Karachi and stage a rally to defeat Altaf.
The MQM chief went on to say that MQM is a public party that represents millions of people, adding that the party cannot be finished with dirty tactics and poisonous propaganda against it.
He further said conspiracies are being hatched to corner MQM against a wall.
Altaf also said that there is zero tolerance for any criminals in MQM and that he is against terrorism and disagrees with violence.
- Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital denies ‘misuse of donations’11:02 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Southern Command War Games: Pakistan Army chief visits Multan Garrison10:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops by Rs550 per tola in Pakistan10:35 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- India hosts first Central Asia summit with focus on Afghanistan10:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Shehzad Roy's hilarious video breaks the internet06:59 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021