FIA interrogates Axact CEO, employees for six hours
He said this while talking to newsmen outside his office. Hayat went on to say that in addition to Shaikh, other employees will also be interrogated today.
According to officials, the FIA team grilled Axact CEO for more than six hours and investigated about the IT company’s bank accounts, assets, tax payments, licences and degrees.
The interrogation was held at the office of FIA’s Corporate Crime Circle. Sources said FIA has sought details of Axact’s 43 accounts in five banks.
"An FIR is likely to be lodged in next 48 hours. The FIR would be lodged against owners and high-level officials of the software company", sources in FIA revealed.
On Monday, Sindh High Court (SHC) dismissed a protective bail plea filed by Shoaib Sheikh.
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Saudi women can now live on their own without male guardian approval10:10 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021 – Pakistan withdraws proposed tax on internet data usage09:50 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Every household to get Rs500,000 interest free ...09:29 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line02:27 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Riz Ahmed wishes to change Hollywood's representation of Muslims05:30 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021