263 coins and 100 nails found in man’s stomach
Maksood Ahamad Khan, 35, was admitted to hospital with abdominal pains and doctors performed an endoscopy to investigate the cause.
Surgeons at Sanjay Gandhi Hospital in Madhya Pradesh’s Satna district immediately operated and removed 7kg of foreign objects, the India.com reported.
According to the doctors, Khan worked as a three-wheeler driver and would often swallow coins given to him by customers. He had been complaining of stomach pains for three months.
Relatives say he had slipped into a depression and might have got hooked on eating metal objects.
Amazingly, the coins and nails never caused any pain or problem initially.
Khan is now out of danger and has vowed not to ingest any of the objects again.
In 2015, a similar case was reported Bathinda where doctors removed 40 coins, 150 nails and a handful of nuts, bolts and batteries from the stomach of a 34-year-old man.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021