Five civilians injured in unprovoked Indian firing across working boundary: ISPR
India's Border Security Force resorted to unprovoked firing across the Working Boundary in Harpal and Chaprar sectors to which Pakistan Rangers Punjab responded befittingly.
Since October 21, four civilians have embraced martyrdom while 21 have been injured at the working boundary due to Indian aggression.
Indian army on Tuesday also carried out unprovoked firing at Bhimber sector, which was befittingly responded to by the Pakistan Army.
On Tuesday, the Pakistan Foreign Office summoned the Deputy Indian High Commissioner and lodged strong protest over repeated violation of the LoC and Working Boundary by India.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021