Microsoft to establish blockchain academy in Israel
The new academy will be set up by the Microsoft branch in Israel in cooperation with an Israeli Blockchain organization for high-tech developers and technology managers to learn about the field in depth.
The program will include 12 sessions spanning three months, including lectures and lessons by leading mentors and lecturers.
According to Microsoft, courses will be provided gratis every three months for 100 participants. The first three-month courses will start in October at Microsoft's start-up and innovation center in the coastal city of Tel Aviv.
"This is the first collaboration of its kind in Israel in the banking sector that will enable a digital revolution, access to advanced services and the combination of technology and business needs," Shelly Landsmann, chief executive for Microsoft Israel.
Blockchain is a digital ledger system that uses sophisticated cryptographic techniques to create a permanent, unchangeable and transparent record of exchanges to trace each transaction.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021