Man kills two minor daughters, injures son for asking Rs50 in Sialkot
SIALKOT - A man shot dead his two daughters and injured son for asking Rs50 rupees to buy ketchup here on Sunday.
The incident took place in the city's Kachashahabpura area. The dead children were identified as thirteen-year-old Roohani and six-year-old Arshi.
The bodies and their injured brother were taken to a nearby hospital. Their father fled and the police have begun an investigation.
The mother told the police that she asked her husband to give the children Rs50 so that they could buy ketchup for their samosas.
I wasn’t able to make chutney that day, she said, adding that in response he loose tampered started abusing. “I kept quiet and then he came inside with a pistol and opened fire,” she told the police.
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another Pakistani lawmaker tests positive for coronavirus06:43 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan, WB to ink $188 mln disaster resilience pact06:39 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020