Madrassas may be used as hideouts to attack state institutions, claims top cop
DPO Sohail Zafar Chattha, in a post on his Facebook profile, disclosed that basements are constructed inside the these seminaries that are out of the reach of law enforcement officials.
On condition of anonymity, another police official of Punjab told Daily Pakistan that these seminaries are also operating in Punjab.
Punjab Minister for Law and Parliamentary Affairs Rana Sanaullah said on Tuesday that not a single seminaries in Punjab reported to have any links with militancy.
Daily Pakistan repeatedly tried to contact the Law Minister, but he was not available for comment.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021