PPP never hesitated to face Courts: Qamar Zaman Kaira
While talking to media he said that PPP will not bear the allegation of terrorism or supporting terrorism at any cost whether it has been accused by government or an institution, everyone knows our past and our character as our leadership has been martyred by terrorists, thenewstribe.com reported.
He added that they will not become the part of any game to de-rail the government but Now most of the PPP members are of the opinion that reconciliation with government has hurt PPP badly.
He said in very clear tone that if anyone tried to accuse us for terrorism then there will be War.
He further added they will raise this issue in parliament first and then they will decide to take the legal way and they have never hesitated to face the Courts.
Kaira said that National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is only taking on PPP against the corruption charges.
It is to be kept in mind that Security agencies has extended there operation towards Corruption and arrested senior leader of PPP for supporting terrorists and corruption charges.
Moreover local Court of Karachi has ordered to arrest PPP leaders Yousuf Raza Gillani and Amin Fahim for corruption charges against them.
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- A massive opportunity in sight05:13 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021