PICS: Fake Army captain delivers lecture at FC College; raises funds for IDPs
Hiding his true identity, the army personnel impersonated as "Captain M Sajjad Rao" and delivered a lecture at the college on behalf of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the official mouthpiece of Pakistan Army.
The event that took place on Feb 17 was also aimed at raising funds for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) of Fata and other areas where military operations are being carried out.
The sepoy from Punjab Regiment was clever enough to introduce himself as an officer to the university administration.
However, suspicions were raised after a few days when the impersonator did not answer any calls.
According to media reports, he has been arrested by the security agencies and shifted to an unknown location for interrogation.
- Major university in Islamabad closed down after Covid-19 positive ...11:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- ‘Wedding celebrations’ — Video of Kashmala Tariq dancing to ...11:07 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan to propose March 15 declared as Int’l Day against ...09:26 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Punjab decides to raise wheat support price to Rs160008:46 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Turkish President Erdogan urges boycott of French products07:49 PM | 26 Oct, 2020
- Undefeated UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov announces retirement after ...10:31 AM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020