PSL 2017: Tickets for final match in Lahore go on sale from today
Last week, Sethi had said that the management has made “alternative plans” if international players are not willing to tour Pakistan due to 'security concerns'.
However, as the government has decided to provide presidential level security along with insurance and additional match fee, there are fair chances that international players will play the final match in Lahore.
The two teams in the final will have four international players in their side.
"We have a clear message that we are a peaceful nation and will not be blackmailed by terrorists," Sethi told media persons in Lahore on Monday.
The tickets for Imran Khan and Fazal Mehmood enclosures will be available for the highest price, which is yet to be decided.
The final will be played at Gaddafi Stadium which has a reduced capacity of 25,000 spectators after its enclosures have been redesigned.
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021