Pakistan Indus Water Commission delegation leaves for India
The delegation is led by Pakistani Indus Water Commissioner, Syed Mehr Ali Shah, while other members are Joint Commissioner Usman Ghani and NESPAK Engineer Mehmood Hayat.
They will hold talks with their Indian counterparts in New Delhi and return Lahore on 1st of next month.
India approves new dam on River Ravi to cut water ... 05:11 PM | 7 Dec, 2018
NEW DELHI/LAHORE – The Indian government has approved the Shahpurkandi Dam project on the River Ravi, which flows ...
Before departure, Pakistan Indus Water Commissioner said Indus Water Treaty does not prohibit construction of any dam, however objections can be raised over dam designs.
To a question, he said the two sides will exchange documents during the visit.
He said India has allowed Pakistani delegation to inspect the dams sites after a gap of over four years.
- Pakistan increases pensions of national cricketers by Rs100,00009:34 AM | 20 May, 2022
- FM Bilawal Bhutto defends ex-PM Imran’s Russia visit in US09:23 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Pakistan’s ex-foreign minister Sardar Asif Ahmad dies in Lahore09:00 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in #Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:26 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 20 May 202208:10 AM | 20 May, 2022
- Sunny Leone’s video of getting body massage goes viral06:50 PM | 19 May, 2022
- 'Willing to play Maryam Nawaz on-screen' – Saba Qamar reveals her ...05:55 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Yumna Zaidi and Merub Ali win hearts with latest video05:09 PM | 19 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022