Indian troops killed over 300 Kashmiris during 600-day siege
In Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, unrelenting military siege imposed by Narendra Modi-led fascist Indian government on August 05, 2019, continues to take a heavy toll on daily life of the people in the territory.
A report released by the Research Section of Kashmir Media Service on the completion of 600 days to the military siege, today (Saturday) revealed that Indian troops martyred 323 Kashmiris including 7 women during the period.
It said that at least 14,621 people including Hurriyat leaders, activists, women, students and young boys were arrested.
Meanwhile, Indian troops conducted cordon and search operations in Kupwara and Kulgam districts today subjecting the local residents to harassment and intimidation.
Pakistan urges world to save Kashmiris as IIOJK ... 10:35 PM | 27 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Parliamentary Kashmir Committee Chairman Shehryar Khan Afridi Saturday called upon the prosperous ...
- Sara Ali Khan sets internet ablaze with new bold video at Maldives ...04:33 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Sastaticket.pk features in Forbes Asia 100 to watch in 202104:17 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Taliban leader Abdul Ghani Baradar makes it to Time's 100 most ...04:10 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PCB unveils new ODI kit for Pakistan’s series against New Zealand03:06 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nausheen Shah sheds light on the controversy with Yasir Hussain02:42 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Shahid Afridi pens a heartwarming birthday wish for daughter Ajwa02:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021