Former minister Jam Mashooq dies in US
Jam Mashooq Ali was under treatment in a hospital in America.
Maqsood was the son of former Chief Minister Jam Sadiq Ali and hails from Sanghar district of Sindh. He had served as the adviser to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif in his last tenure.
- Pakistan not waiting for Joe Biden’s call, says NSA Moeed Yusuf06:30 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar supports PM Imran's comments linking ...06:18 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sindh Assembly approves Budget 2021-22 amid protest05:53 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan responds to fans with a hint of wittiness in latest Q&A ...03:53 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021