Khushhal Khan Express derailed for third time in 2 months
According to reports, two boggies of the Khushhal Khan Khattak Express derailed, however, no major loss has been reported in the mishap. The same train met the accident for the third time in over two months.
Due to the accident, the other trains heading to Karachi from upcountry were stopped before the Kot Adu Junction. The train will be allowed to leave for Karachi after rescue activity completed.
No injury has been reported so far.
On Sep 16, around 20 passengers were injured after nine coaches of Khushhal Express, scheduled from Karachi to Peshawar, derailed near Attock.
15 injured after nine bogies of Khushhal Express ... 11:27 AM | 16 Sep, 2018
LAHORE - At least fifteen passengers have injured after nine coaches of Khushhal Express, scheduled from Karachi to ...
The derailment took place between the Sohan Bridge and Makhad Road Railway Stations, which is about 85 kilometres from federal Captial Islamabad, around 11am.
On Sept 27, eight boggies of the Khushhal Khan Khattak Express derailed, however, no major loss had been reported as only 2 passengers were slightly injured.
The authorities had launched investigations into the incident that happened days after eight bogies of Peshawar-bound Khushal Khan Khattak Express derailed near Sohan Bridge and Makhad Road Railway Station.
- Multan Sultans beat Peshawar Zalmi to win PSL 2021 title02:48 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021