The movie that caused much controversy: Allied's official poster is out
The teaser was released earlier this week, with the 52 year old Bradpitt and 41 year old French actress Marion starring as married assassins.
The preview sees officials confront intelligence officer Max Vatan (Pitt) with their suspicions that his wife (Cotillard) is a German spy.
"Brad and Marion immediately had the utmost respect for each other, so once they delved into their character, their chemistry was electric," producer Graham King told People magazine in August.
Allied opens in theaters Nov. 23. Pitt will also star in War Machine with Tilda Swinton and World War Z 2, while Cotillard is slated for Assassin's Creed with Michael Fassbender and Ismael's Ghosts with Charlotte Gainsbourg, reportedly .
- Sara Gul makes history by becoming Pakistan's first transgender doctor11:57 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Three killed in explosion onboard Indian naval ship at Mumbai dockyard11:16 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gobi's Paints 3rd U19 Junior Polo Championship: Remington JPF score ...10:42 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan increases tax on mobile phone recharge10:20 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran condemns Houthi attacks on UAE in call with Abu Dhabi ruler09:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui takes a hilarious jibe at Humayun Saeed04:17 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan and Ahsan Mohsin share stunning portrait from Kartarpur03:46 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021