Kashmiris observe Black Day against Indian invasion today
Against the Indian suppression, a complete shutdown is being observed in Occupied Kashmir and rallies are being held in world capitals to expressed solidarity with people of Kashmir.
On the occasion, the Pakistani government has expressed complete solidarity with the defenseless people of Kashmir, who are facing state terrorism against their demand of self-determination right.
President Mamnoon Hussain said that the people of Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir are engaged in a struggle for the realisation of their right to self-determination against forces of tyranny and foreign occupation.
Linking the Kashmir issue with regional peace, the President pressed India to implement the UN resolutions in order to end the decades-long dispute.
In a separate message, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi paid tribute to the sacrifices of Kashmiris and reiterated "unflinching and steadfast moral, diplomatic and political support for the just cause of the people of Jammu & Kashmir".
He added, "This support will continue till the realisation of the lawful right to self-determination of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.”
The PM also called for an independent, transparent and fair investigation into these human rights violations under the United Nation.
Despite killing and blinding thousands of Kashmiris, the Indian forces are unable to shake their firm stand to be part of the Pakistan. Only in September 2017, Indian forces killed 22 people.
A new wave of state terrorism engulfed the Kashmiris, especially women when incidents of braid chopping started happening in the valley.
The freedom movement had got momentum with the martyrdom of Burhan Wani, a young Kashmiri leader, during last year.
October 27, is observed as the Black Day as India forcibly occupied the land of Kashmir on that day and denied the right of self-determination.
When India and Pakistan became independent on August 1947, it was generally assumed that Kashmir, as an adjoining state with a predominantly Muslim population, would accede to Pakistan.
Its ruler, the Maharaja, however, on October 27, 1947, acceded to India through an improper and illegal instrument of accession and on the same day, India winched its forces to Srinagar and occupied the valley.
- T20 World Cup: Sri Lanka bowl first against Bangladesh02:59 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- On UN Day, Pakistan Army reaffirms resolve to peacekeeping missions02:39 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021