Kashmiris observe Black Day against Indian invasion today
Against the Indian suppression, a complete shutdown is being observed in Occupied Kashmir and rallies are being held in world capitals to expressed solidarity with people of Kashmir.
On the occasion, the Pakistani government has expressed complete solidarity with the defenseless people of Kashmir, who are facing state terrorism against their demand of self-determination right.
President Mamnoon Hussain said that the people of Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir are engaged in a struggle for the realisation of their right to self-determination against forces of tyranny and foreign occupation.
Linking the Kashmir issue with regional peace, the President pressed India to implement the UN resolutions in order to end the decades-long dispute.
In a separate message, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi paid tribute to the sacrifices of Kashmiris and reiterated "unflinching and steadfast moral, diplomatic and political support for the just cause of the people of Jammu & Kashmir".
He added, "This support will continue till the realisation of the lawful right to self-determination of the people of Jammu and Kashmir.”
The PM also called for an independent, transparent and fair investigation into these human rights violations under the United Nation.
Despite killing and blinding thousands of Kashmiris, the Indian forces are unable to shake their firm stand to be part of the Pakistan. Only in September 2017, Indian forces killed 22 people.
A new wave of state terrorism engulfed the Kashmiris, especially women when incidents of braid chopping started happening in the valley.
The freedom movement had got momentum with the martyrdom of Burhan Wani, a young Kashmiri leader, during last year.
October 27, is observed as the Black Day as India forcibly occupied the land of Kashmir on that day and denied the right of self-determination.
When India and Pakistan became independent on August 1947, it was generally assumed that Kashmir, as an adjoining state with a predominantly Muslim population, would accede to Pakistan.
Its ruler, the Maharaja, however, on October 27, 1947, acceded to India through an improper and illegal instrument of accession and on the same day, India winched its forces to Srinagar and occupied the valley.
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021