Panasonic’s new marketing campaign to foster stronger customer value
The Japanese brand, with this new campaign, aims to continue delivering on its century-old heritage of craftsmanship and quality innovations laying emphasis on ‘Japan Quality’. The company is looking to further empower its regional customers, by offering products that not only provide comfort, ease, and convenience on a daily basis but match their premier lifestyle as well.
Panasonic with its 100-year heritage prides itself in being a brand that genuinely understands quality, Mr Keisuke Nakagawa – Director, Consumer Marketing, Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa said in a statement.
"We offer excellence that is deeply rooted within our Japanese culture. Our uncompromising craftsmanship and continued innovations help to offer a premium range of products, that cater to every lifestyle need, be it at home or at work. "Our discerning customers are among those who enjoy quality over everything else, and we will continue to offer the widest range of the right products for them,” he added.
The campaign features three key segments of the brand’s consumer product line up which are garment care, kitchen appliances & beauty/grooming care for the targeted audiences. Consumers will learn about the durability, efficiency and quality moments that these products bring to their lives.
Each product shown in the campaign boasts of Panasonic’s unbeatable expertise such as Prime Fresh Freezing (Refrigerator), Abaya Wash Feature (Washing Machine), 360° Sole Plate (Iron), Japanese Blade Technology (i-Shaper Beard Styler) and NanoeTM Technology (Hair Dryer).
Intended to allow consumers to connect with Panasonic on a personal level, the company’s brand messaging can be seen across print, online, and broadcast. Dedicated social media campaigns targeting consumers along with outdoor advertising is set to bolster brand equity and market share.
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021