Panasonic’s new marketing campaign to foster stronger customer value
The Japanese brand, with this new campaign, aims to continue delivering on its century-old heritage of craftsmanship and quality innovations laying emphasis on ‘Japan Quality’. The company is looking to further empower its regional customers, by offering products that not only provide comfort, ease, and convenience on a daily basis but match their premier lifestyle as well.
Panasonic with its 100-year heritage prides itself in being a brand that genuinely understands quality, Mr Keisuke Nakagawa – Director, Consumer Marketing, Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa said in a statement.
"We offer excellence that is deeply rooted within our Japanese culture. Our uncompromising craftsmanship and continued innovations help to offer a premium range of products, that cater to every lifestyle need, be it at home or at work. "Our discerning customers are among those who enjoy quality over everything else, and we will continue to offer the widest range of the right products for them,” he added.
The campaign features three key segments of the brand’s consumer product line up which are garment care, kitchen appliances & beauty/grooming care for the targeted audiences. Consumers will learn about the durability, efficiency and quality moments that these products bring to their lives.
Each product shown in the campaign boasts of Panasonic’s unbeatable expertise such as Prime Fresh Freezing (Refrigerator), Abaya Wash Feature (Washing Machine), 360° Sole Plate (Iron), Japanese Blade Technology (i-Shaper Beard Styler) and NanoeTM Technology (Hair Dryer).
Intended to allow consumers to connect with Panasonic on a personal level, the company’s brand messaging can be seen across print, online, and broadcast. Dedicated social media campaigns targeting consumers along with outdoor advertising is set to bolster brand equity and market share.
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021