India continues to commit worst state terrorism in Occupied Kashmir: Foreign Office
In a statement, Foreign Office said that he has been slapped with draconian law 'Public Safety Act' and arrested on flimsy evidence.
The FO said that Human rights organizations, including Amnesty International have urged India for his prompt and unconditional release.
The statement said that Pakistan further demand India to desist from stifling the voices of human rights defenders and media personnel in held Jammu & Kashmir.
Earlier, India did not allow him to travel to Geneva to participate in the ongoing session of UN Human Rights Council.
It stated that Pakistan note with deep worry that India continues to mesh in a committing worst form of state terrorism in Indian occupied Jammu Kashmir.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021