Singer Humaira Arshad alleges her ex-husband of stealing goods worth 1.5m
On Tuesday, Humaira reached CCPO Lahore office and alleged her former husband of stealing valuables worth Rs1.5 million from her house.
Meanwhile, Ahmed Butt also reached the CCPO's office and recorded his statement.
The CCPO after listening to the both ordered the SP concerned to hold an inquiry.
Humaira, on August 30, received first divorce from husband Ahmed Butt. She had said that the couple mutually decided to part ways and she has been living with her mother for the last two months.
- Huawei executive freed by Canada arrives home in China12:40 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Central Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by ...12:14 AM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Video leak scandal ‘involving’ PML-N leader Muhammad Zubair hits ...11:25 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021