10 Pakistanis killed, 50 injured in Indian firing
The Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing and shelling at Sujeet Garh, Kundanpur and Dhamala of Charwa Sector.
The injured have been shifted to Combined Military Hospital (CMH) Sialkot. The deceased were identified as Zulfiqar, Imran,Maqsood,Shahzad,Waqas,Aslam, Irshad Bibi,Jalal, Abid, Barkat and Anwar.
The Chenab Rangers have responded befittingly to the Indian firing.
Rangers sources said the attacks along the Sialkot Working Boundary have mostly harmed civilians, adding that livestock belonging to residents of the area has been killed, while houses have been partially damaged.
India has violated ceasefire 70 times during the last two months and Pakistan has lodged protest against Indian aggression on LoC and Working Boundary.
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Balochistan imposes smart lockdown amid rising COVID-19 cases07:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021