Qaim Ali Shah terms Dr Asim's arrest attack on Sindh
Shah said the province was previously attacked as well, in a brief talk with reporters. I have talked to Prime Minister, DG Sindh Rangers and Corps Commander Commander Karachi after the former PPP minister was held for the charges of corruption, he said.
He went to say that DG Rangers should have taken me in confidence prior to Asim Hussain's arrest. He further added the Rangers head believes there are strong evidences available against Sindh HEC chairman. I have told Rangers this evidence is not enough to arrest such a key office holder, he stated.
Earlier an anti-terrorism court in Karachi handed over Dr Asim Hussain to Sindh Rangers for a duration of 90 days under Protection of Pakistan act 2014.
- Canada lauds Pakistan's constructive role during Afghan crisis09:04 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of ...08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran woos investors at Riyadh investment forum08:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran Khan addresses Middle East Green Initiative Summit in Saudi ...07:49 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021