Qaim Ali Shah terms Dr Asim's arrest attack on Sindh
Shah said the province was previously attacked as well, in a brief talk with reporters. I have talked to Prime Minister, DG Sindh Rangers and Corps Commander Commander Karachi after the former PPP minister was held for the charges of corruption, he said.
He went to say that DG Rangers should have taken me in confidence prior to Asim Hussain's arrest. He further added the Rangers head believes there are strong evidences available against Sindh HEC chairman. I have told Rangers this evidence is not enough to arrest such a key office holder, he stated.
Earlier an anti-terrorism court in Karachi handed over Dr Asim Hussain to Sindh Rangers for a duration of 90 days under Protection of Pakistan act 2014.
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021