Evaluate Pakistan’s counter-terrorism efforts in fair way, China urges world
Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lu Kang stated this during a daily press briefing in Beijing on Tuesday, days after reports surfaced on Indian media that China has backed the US resolution to place Pakistan on Financial Action Task Force’s (FATF) terror-financing watch list.
Pakistan 'survives' placement on FATF's grey ... 12:58 PM | 24 Feb, 2018
PARIS - Pakistan has apparently narrowly escaped a US-led bid to put Pakistan on a terror-financing watchlist, ...
Kang said, “We've been calling on all relevant parties of the international community to view and evaluate Pakistan's counter-terrorism efforts in an objective and fair way, instead of just pointing fingers at Pakistan out of bias”.
Responding to a question, he said: “…the Pakistani government and its people have contributed and sacrificed enormously for the fight against terrorism. Their hard efforts, both in terms of ground operations and in the field of combating terrorism financing, are there for all to see”.
Kang said, “In recent years, Pakistan has made important progress in actively strengthening financial regulations to combat terror financing. China highly recognizes that and hopes all relevant parties of the international community could arrive at an objective and fair conclusion on that”.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021